2014-01-31

new fabric ^^

Hi guys :) Happy Chinese new year. Today is super very hot here but it is okay because yesterday was our new year so today is still our holiday. ^^ By the way, just want to show you guys my new fabric as i alway have guy customer email me that they want a ukulele case that look not too girlie and maybe my new collection could help. They are all cotton canvas. quiet sturdy and perfect for making bag.


Also, you can see some of this pattern in my shop. please visit here. www.etsy.com/shop/cherijame and please feel free to contact me at cherijame@gmail.com















actually, in my opinion. i think the stripe pattern is unisex. but some guys might think that my big button on the pocket or the polka dot lining are too sweet/cute/girlie for them. if you ever felt like this. just let me know. i could do a custom ukulele case for you.

xoxo

cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment