2014-11-07

Confessions of a housewife/creator and very small entrepreneur

Hi friends, well, there is no excuse for my absence. nothing is good enough so I have to admit it. The truth is we got back from our two weeks vacation in Tokyo on September. Since then, I ‘ve been working on my new collection and some custom projects because you know, ukulele come in variety of shapes and sizes and I always do my best to make it fit in all sizes which is very super time consuming.

I was very inspired by her article. Mandi is very talented girl and I love her styles a lot and all the things she said…I ‘ve found that it is happen to me too.

I always get very nice compliment when someone see my home picture on the magazine or TV show (yes, I’ve been on the show too J ) The truth that nobody know is everything they see is not (so) real. Since we are only two persons in the house. We have to do everything on our own. Taking care of our house and our business together is not so easy. Jame (my husband/everything to me), he is a freelance music composer and he has so much things to do about his job. he do all the process by himself (music arrangement and customer service at the same time). All in one.

Me, I own a small online shop and do everything by me too. I have only one friend to help me sewing. Above of all, it’s all on me. Sometime, I have some helps from Jame but he is too busy and I don’t want to disturb his little free time. Oh! not include our clustered home and all the cloths and dishes that have been waiting so long to be cleaned by us. So ashamed, but it’s truth.

If you don’t know, what it’s like. I have tons of pictures to show you about my real life but only ten pictures is enough, I guess.


we (almost) never keep our kitchen equipment in place.


our small kitchen table. full of stuffs from from yesterday and the days before.



our unofficial place for hanging our wet cloths on the rainy day so the cloth dryer stand is alway here right there when we open the front door.





our work / kitchen table is alway full of stuffs that nothing in common.



   

oh! not to mention my studio that i am afraid to show you guys right now 555 :D

working at home is sometime very lonely. i have a little dog who always with me but i still need to hear from you. if you are working at home and face with some desperate moment. you can share to me, please :)

goodbye for now ^^ You can see my frequently updates here @cherijame on Instagram.

xoxo

cheri


No comments:

Post a Comment